Brother Error CC4-006 – Brother is a Japanese Company. It is famous for manufacturing pocket-friendly products with the best quality. Printers are one of the products manufactured by Brother. Brother Printers are comprised of all the latest functions available. These printers are known for multitasking such as printing, scanning, copying, etc. Brother Printers provides high-speed printing or scanning. These printers have larger output tray than any other printer. It helps to print or scan large documents easily.
Brother Error CC4-006
Contact Us Now
Unlike any other machine, it also encounters some bugs while performing the task. However, the Brother printer team works 24×7 to resolve these issues. As a result, they have developed the solutions to every issue and categorized it accordingly. It helps you to get the solutions by simply contacting Brother Printer Support. The best part is that you can perform most of the Brother Printer troubleshooting steps. These qualities make it the best printer to use.
In this article, we are going to resolve the Brother Error CC4-006. We are providing some easy steps to counter the error. In short, this kind of error occurs when you try to scan any document using ControlCenter4 application. In order to get to the solutions, you need to know what is ControlCenter4 first.
What is ControlCenter4 Application – Brother Printer Support
As a Brother Printer user, you must have an idea about the ControlCenter4 application. Just to let you know, ControlCenter4 is an application provided by Brother Printer. It provides a simple user interface. With the help of this application, you can easily and quickly access many functions. Once you open the ControlCenter4 application in your computer it gives access to various options such as scan, print, etc. You can also configure the settings of your Brother Printer from this application. Sometimes, Brother Error CC4-006 occurs when you perform a scan from your printer via using ControlCenter4 application. Let’s discuss the steps to resolve this issue.
Disable Antivirus or Firewall Applications
As we know that some programs or firewall prevents any application to perform the tasks. This can also be possible in the case of the ControlCenter4 application. There are some easy steps to follow to resolve this issue:
- Power On your computer and log in with the administrator rights in your computer.
- In the next step, disable any of the antivirus or firewall running on the computer.
- Now, you need to try to scan from your printer.
- If the scan successfully completed then the issue is resolved.
Try to Delete the ControlCenter4 Application Folder
If the issue still persists then this step is for you. Follow the instructions:
- First of all, you need to close the ControlCenter4 application completely.
- Make sure that the application is closed from the taskbar as well.
- Furthermore, you need to browse the given paths depending on your Operating System.
- For Windows XP or Vista – \Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data\
- For Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1 – \Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\
- Once you reach the provided path, you will find the ControlCenter4 application folder.
- You need to delete the folder from your computer.
- Afterward, go to the ControlCenter4 application icon and double-click to restart it.
- Finally, try to scan from your printer.
- If the scan completes then the issue is resolved.
If you still find any trouble in scanning then contact Brother Printer Support.
Most Asked Questions – Brother Error CC4-006
- Brother Wireless Printer
- brother error cc4-205-00000002
- brother error cc4 201
- brother printer driver
- cc4 download
- brother cc4-205 error
- brother error tw006
- Brother Printer troubleshooting steps
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Brother Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Brother Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).