Brother Error AF – The Brother Error AF or Scan Unable AF will appear on your machine’s display if there is a mechanical malfunction of the Brother machine. Here we are going to help you to fix the Brother Error AF by using the step-by-step process. You can follow the given procedure to resolve the error without any trouble. For more information, you may contact Brother Printer Support.
Brother Error AF
Contact Us Now
Steps to fix Brother Error AF – Brother Printer Support:
- First of all, remove any documents that are loaded in the ADF (automatic document feeder).
- Furthermore, turn off the Brother machine’s power by pressing the power button until “Shutting Down” appears on the machine’s display. After that, wait a few seconds, then power the machine back on by pressing the power button.
- In case the error message has cleared, once the display no longer shows “Please Wait”, repeat the task that was being performed at the time the error message appeared.
- Furthermore, if the error message returns or cannot be cleared, go to the next step.
- Now, If fax jobs are stored in the machine memory, you can transfer them to another fax machine or a PC.
- In addition, if you do not wish to transfer stored faxes, go to Warranty and Service Options.
- After that, if you wish to transfer stored faxes to another fax machine or a PC, go to the next step.
- In conclusion, to transfer data from your fax machine to another, the Station ID must have been programmed in the fax machine prior to the message appearing on the display.
- Furthermore, press Menu, 9, 0, 1.
- In case there are NO faxes in memory, the machine’s display will read “No Data”. Go to Warranty and Service Options.
- Furthermore, if there ARE faxes in memory, you can transfer the faxes in memory to another fax machine or transfer the faxes in memory to a PC.
- Furthermore, transfer faxes to another fax machine:
- Enter the fax number to which faxes will be forwarded.
- Press Start.
- Go to Warranty and Service Options.
Transfer faxes to your PC: Brother Error AF
- First of all, press Stop/Exit.
- After that, press Menu, 2 (Fax), 6 (Remote Fax Opt), 2 (PC Fax Receive).
- Now you need to press ▲ or ▼ to select On and then press OK.
- Furthermore, a reminder to start the PC Fax Receive program on your computer will appear. Press OK.
- In addition, press ▲ or ▼ to select USB or your computer name if the machine is connected to a network and then Press OK.
- Your machine’s display will ask if you want to send a fax to your PC.
- To transfer all the faxes in memory, press 1.
- To exit and leave the faxes in memory, press 2.
- Your machine’s display will read “Backup Print”; press ▲ or ▼ to select On or Off.
- Press Stop/Exit.
- In conclusion, go to Warranty and Service Options.
FAQs – Brother Printer Support:
- Brother scan unable AF
- How to fix Brother MFC-j430w unable to scan AF
- Brother unable to init AF
- scan unable AF Brother DCP-7055
- Brother DCP-7065dn scan unable AF
- print unable AF Brother
- machine error AF
- unable to init AF Brother printer MFC-j430w
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Brother Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Brother Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Quick Fix for Brother Error AF”!