Brother Error 9923 – In case the Brother printer giving you trouble while printing or scanning. Also, the printer showing error message Brother Error 9923 then you may try to perform basic troubleshooting to fix the issue. For more help related to your brother printer you can contact Brother Printer Support for the help. Here we are going to discuss the step-by-step process to fix the Brother Error 9923.
Brother Error 9923
Contact Us Now
Steps to fix Brother Error 9923 – Brother Printer Support:
Method 1 – Hard Reset:
- First of all, you need to make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Now unplug the power cable from the wall outlet while the printer is on.
- Furthermore, you need to wait for 30-60 secs and then replug the power cable.
- In addition, you need to make sure that you connect the power cable directly to the wall outlet.
- After that wait until the printer is on, in case the printer not turned on yet then press the power button to turn on the printer.
- In conclusion check for the error message whether it is resolved or not.
- If you found the same error message on the screen then you may contact Brother Printer Support for the further troubleshooting.
- You may also try to perform the steps mentioned further.
Method 2 – Uninstall the Driver:
To start, make sure the printer is plugged directly into a wall outlet and not a surge protector. Once done:
- First of all, if the printer is connected to your Mac through a USB cable, disconnect it.
- Furthermore, click on your Apple icon, System Preferences, and Printers and Scanners.
- After that, hold down the control key and click on the icon of your printer on the left.
- Furthermore, click on Reset Printing System and open Applications, Brother then runs the Brother Uninstaller.
- Now, restart your Mac and then download the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.
You can try to follow the above-mentioned steps to resolve the Brother Error 9923. In case the steps don’t work then you can try contacting Brother Printer Support for the further troubleshooting.
Related Errors – Brother Printer Support:
- an error occurred while communicating with the scanner 9923 brother
- how to scan from brother printer to mac wireless
- brother scan to network mac
- an error occurred while communicating with the scanner (-9923) Epson
- brother scanner check connection mac
- an error occurred while communicating with the scanner (-9923) canon
- the scanner is being used by a remote user (-9926) brother
- my brother printer won’t scan to my computer
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Brother Printer Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Brother Printer Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “2 Methods to Resolve Brother Error 9923 “!