Contact Us Now
Welcome To Brother Printer Offline
Brother Printer Offline – Brother offers a wide range of printing devices for both the personal and business use. Along with the printer, you also get desktop computers, large machine tools, fax machines, typewriters, and their accessories. The Brother has a large market and you can purchase their products from the offline store and the online market as well. Furthermore, they are known to deliver the quality that a person seeks.
Recently, many of our Brother Printer users have reported the Brother Printer Offline issue. This leaves the users with many other issues such as unable to print when needed. However, the Brother Printer Support is here to troubleshoot your issues. You can try the troubleshooting steps to fix the issues. Moreover, you can also contact the Brother Printer Support and get hold of a skilled technician.
Method 1-Check for Main Power Error
This step is to make sure that your printer is properly connected to the power source. This means the possible cause of Brother Printer Offline could be related to the Power Supply.
Unplug the printer and remove it from the power socket.
Plugin the brother printer to another power supply source.
Now check whether the printer is responding or not.
If the printer is responding then check for other issues
such as paper jam, empty cartridge etc.
Otherwise, you need to replace the power cable and get a new one.
Method 2-Make Sure the Brother Printer is Connected to Device
If you use the USB cable to connect the Brother Printer and PC. Then check the connection very well. Replace the USB cable, if necessary.
If you are using the ethernet cable. Then check the cable is properly connected to both printer and router/modem.
In case, you are using the Wireless network. Then re-configure the networks and try again.
Method 3-Set the Brother Printer as Default Printer
If you are not using the Brother Printer as the default printer then you can get the Brother Printer Offline error on your device.You can follow these steps to set the Brother Printer as the Default Printer.
Open the Control Panel on your Windows Device.
Go to Device and Printer on your computer. You can search that in the control panel tab.
Right-click on the Brother Printer icon and choose the “Set as default printer”.
Save the changes, if prompted.
Now check the Brother Printer Offline issues is fixed or not.
Method 4 – Check the Status of the Brother Printer
If there are a number of printer devices added to the computer that you are using. Then there is a chance the Brother printer has turned itself offline. If this is the case with you, then follow these steps to check the same.
Open the Control Panel and go to the Device and Printer on it.
Right-click on the Brother and choose to “See what’s printing” button.
A list of all printing jobs will appear, clear the list.
Now, hover over the Brother Printer icon, if you see it offline or pause. Then start the Brother Printer manually.
Make sure you are using the correct printer driver for the Brother Printer.
Troubleshoot Brother Printer Offline Error for Mac
If you are getting the Brother Printer Offline issue for the Mac device. Then the troubleshooting can be different. Firstly, you need to check the physical connections such as the power cable and USB cable. After that, you can follow the below-listed steps.
Turn on your Mac and go to the Apple Menu.
Then choose to set preferences and click on Printer & Scanner.
A list of available devices will appear. Choose the Brother printer
by clicking on it.
If you are unable to see the Brother Printer on the list you need
to add the device.
Click on the + button to add a device.
The system will automatically look for the available device.
Click on the default button and add the Brother Printer as Default Printer.
Check the Brother Printer Offline issue is fixed or not. If not then contact Brother Printer Support.
Frequently Asked Question – Brother Printer Support
Unable to Install the Brother Printer Driver.
- If you are unable to install the Brother Printer Driver then these can be the reason:
- Your device does not fulfill the device requirements.
- You have antivirus or security software on your device that is causing the hindrance
with the installation.
- Brother Printer is Offline and not responding to the installation.
How to install Brother Printer Driver for Mac?
- To install Brother Printer Driver on Mac you try the online method.
- Visit the brother printer driver website on your web browser.
- Go to the driver section and enter your model number.
- Choose your device and install the Driver.
How to connect the Brother Printer to WiFi?
- If your Brother Printer has the option to connect over the WiFi then follow these steps.
- Make sure the WiFi is turned on and working.
- On your Brothers Printer, go to the Wireless settings.
- Choose the name of your network and enter the password.
- Click on the connect button on the screen.
- Your Brother Printer is successfully connected to the network.
How to Install Brother Printer using CD and update it?
- If your computer has the CD Driver then you can install the Brother Printer Driver using the CD.
- Simply, put the CD in the right driver and let it run automatically.
- If it doesn’t run automatically then double-click on the CD-ROM to launch it.
- It will automatically install the Brother Printer Driver.
- After the installation finish, launch the driver and click on the Help button.
- Furthermore, click on the Check for updates button and click on it.
- It will install the updates over the internet.