Install Belkin Wireless Router – Belkin provides Router easy to use and install a router with a wide range of product for different users. If you are looking for a guide to Install Belkin Wireless Router on your device then you can follow this blog.
Install Belkin Wireless Router
Contact Us Now
You can also call the Belkin Router Support for assistance. Also, check other blogs related to the Belkin Router and fix all the issues in no time.
Steps to Install Belkin Wireless Router
- First of all, confirm that you have disconnected Belkin router and modem from the power source.
- Now, take an ethernet cable and connect Belkin router to the modem through it. Just note one thing i.e., plug an ethernet cable into the open ethernet port of modem and into Belkin router’s port labeled as “WAN”.
- Connect your modem and Belkin router to a constant source of power supply.
- Take another ethernet cable for connecting Belkin router to directly to your computer/laptop. Insert ethernet cable into Belkin router’s ethernet port. By doing this, your system will directly communicate with Belkin router.
- Once physical set gets complete, launch your favorite web browser and type Belkin router’s IP address “192.168.2.1” in the browser’s address bar. If you don’t know Belkin router’s IP address then simply google it, you will find the required info.
- After entering Belkin IP address in address bar hit Enter. Now you are redirected to Belkin router’s configuration page where you have to enter login details.
- Check these login credentials-
- Username – admin
- Password – leave it empty
- Once done with above step, enter the username and hit the Login button. Now, you will be redirected to Belkin router Setup page.
- Under Internet WAN section, tap on “Connection Type” on the left-hand side.
- Choose your Internet Connection type, you can set it as “Dynamic/Fixed IP (1483 Bridge)”.
- If you don’t know about your connection type, then immediately contact your ISP. Your ISP will provide you relevant network details to enter into Belkin setup.
- Enter those details and then click on “Apply Changes” button. If you are using PPPoE connection then you have to enter username and password.
- Finally, Check your internet connection status and confirm that it should be “connected”.
Similar Queries – Belkin Router Support
- Belkin router setup page
- Belkin router setup password
- How to Belkin router setup IP
- Belkin router dashboard
- Belkin wireless router login
- How to Belkin router reset
- Belkin router setup without a computer
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Belkin Router Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Belkin Router Support at +1-(844) 455-8013 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Install Belkin Wireless Router“!