Enable-Disable Belkin Routers DHCP Server- DHCP stands for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol. It is a protocol which assigns a new IP address every time the device reconnects to the network. By default, DHCP is enabled on the Belkin routers but you can disable it if you want.
You will have to disable the DHCP server if you want to use your router as a secondary router in your network. This will make your router work as a switch. Your main router will always have DHCP server enabled. Here in this article, we are going to describe the procedure to Enable-Disable Belkin Routers DHCP Server.
Enable-Disable Belkin Routers DHCP Server
Contact Us Now
Steps to Enable-Disable Belkin Routers DHCP Server – Belkin Router Support:
Follow steps below:
- First of all, open a web browser from the computer which is connected to the router.
- Furthermore, enter the IP address of the router. Default IP address is 192.168.2.1.
- After that, click on Login button. As a result, you will be prompted for the password. If you have set a password, enter that or leave the password field blank by default and click on Submit button to log in.
- Furthermore, on the left side panel, click on LAN Setup and then select LAN Settings.
- In addition, turn on/off the DHCP server by using DHCP server radio button.
- You can also change the address from where the DHCP IP assigning starts and ends by entering values in IP Pool Starting Address and IP Pool Ending Address.
- Furthermore, under Lease Time, you can set for how much time the DHCP server will reserve the range of IP address you have configured in the step above.
- In conclusion, click on Apply Changes button to save your settings.
By following the above-mentioned procedure you will be able to Enable-Disable Belkin Router DHCP Server. The above process contains some tricky steps as well, in case you are not sure then you can contact Belkin Router Support for the help.
FAQs – Belkin Router Support:
- how to remove devices from Belkin router
- how to disable ap isolation on Belkin router
- Belkin remove DHCP client
- how to remove a user from Belkin router
- how to kick users off Belkin router
- Belkin router as a switch
- how to access Belkin router in access point mode
- Belkin n300 router as an access point
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Belkin Router Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Belkin Router Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Enable-Disable Belkin Routers DHCP Server”!