Change Belkin Router Wi-Fi Password – A secure Wi-Fi network offers the convenience to connect wirelessly anywhere in your office or home or public places such as airports, restaurants, coffee shops, malls, shopping complexes etc. but if someone can steal your Wi-Fi password then it is a serious threat for your network security. If you want to Change Belkin Router Wi-Fi Password then contact Belkin Router Support for the help.
Change Belkin Router Wi-Fi Password
Contact Us Now
Therefore it is essential for you to create a strong password and change your password at regular intervals to avoid any kind of misuse of your Wi-Fi network connection. You need to follow the simple instructions below offered by the Belkin Support to change Belkin Router Wi-Fi Password.
Steps to change Belkin Router Wi-Fi Password – Belkin Router Support:
- First, you need to open the configuration page of your Belkin router and then input the username and password of the router.
- Now launch the Wireless section. When you are logged into your router, you will require searching the Wireless section on the configuration page.
- In case the “Wireless” section has various subsections, launch the Wireless Security page.
- Now you need to modify the password. Search for the box named “Passphrase”, “Shared Key” or “Password”. You can input the new password in this box.
- Furthermore, create a strong password with numbers, special characters, and alphabets which are unable to guess.
- After that inspect your security kind. There are 3 kinds of wireless encryption: WPA, WPA2, and WEP. For the highly safe wireless network, you need to use WPA2 encryption.
- After modifying the name of your Wi-Fi network, the next step is to save the settings. When you are done then you need to input your new password and click on “Save” or “Apply” button.
- You can connect to your wireless network using your new password After your settings are modified.
Reset the Password
- First, power on the Belkin wireless modem if it isn’t already turned on, and then locate the Reset button on the back of the device. The location of the button may vary, depending on the model you need to reset.
- Now press and hold the Reset button for 15 seconds. The router automatically reboots when it resets.
- You need to wait approximately one minute until the router restarts and then navigate to “192.168.2.1” using any Web browser. Leave the Password field blank and click “Submit” to connect to the Web-based interface.
FAQs – Belkin Router Support:
- Belkin router wifi password
- how to change Belkin router password and name
- Belkin wifi password hack
- how to change wifi password Belkin n150
- Belkin router login
- reset Belkin router
- how to set a password on Belkin router
- how to change password Belkin n600
For more information please contact Belkin Router Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK) for further help.
Hope you like the Article related to “Change Belkin Router Wi-Fi Password”!