Belkin Wireless Router Password Reset – A Wifi password is used to connect your device to a secured network. A wireless router can be secured to prevent unauthorized access to private data from other users. Furthermore, this can be done by framing a new password on the device. Those who pursuit to illegitimately connect to the router will be prompted for the password. If you know the password, you can change it by using the modem’s Web interface. If you don’t know the password, you must reset the modem to access this interface. Resetting the modem to factory settings restores it to the default settings. Also, the condition is that your custom settings will be erased and cannot be recovered.
Belkin Wireless Router Password Reset
Contact Us Now
Steps for Resetting the Password for Belkin Router
- Firstly, Launch your Web browser. In the URL type “192.168.2.1” to access the router’s setup page.
- A login prompt will appear in front of you. Now enter your password into the Password field and click the “Submit” button to log in to the interface.
- In case you don’t know the password you can leave the pass field blank and click on “submit”.
- Go to the utility section in the left navigation panel and click on “system settings”.
- Submit the password in the “Type in current password” field. If you didn’t set a password, leave the pass field blank.
- Enter the new password into the “Type in new password” and retype the new password in the “Confirm new password” field. and click “Apply Changes.”
- After you apply the settings, your password will be changed.
- At last, you can now enter the new password you have reset to continue using the Web interface.
Resetting the Password
- Firstly, turn ON the Belkin wireless modem if it hasn’t already turned on.
- Now, locate the Reset button on the back of the device.
- Press and hold the Reset button for 15 seconds.
- The router will automatically reboot when you reset it.
- Wait for some time until the router restarts, and then navigate to “192.168.2.1” using your Web browser.
- Leave the Password field blank and click “Submit” to access the Web-based interface.
Similar Queries – Belkin Router Support
- How to change the Belkin router password and name
- Belkin router won’t reset
- Belkin dashboard password
- Reset Belkin router
- Belkin router password hack
- Forgot Belkin router admin password
- Belkin router login
- Belkin default guest password
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Belkin Router Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Belkin Router Support at +1-(844) 455-8013 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).