Uninstall AVG Antivirus – AVG is among the antivirus software which has millions of subscribers. It is one of the widely used antiviruses. AVG provides free virus protection services for its users as well. However, there are times when you want to uninstall AVG antivirus from your Windows. If you want to do so then this article is for you. You can also visit AVG Support to know more about AVG antivirus.
Uninstall AVG Antivirus
Contact Us Now
First of all, you need to make sure that you have logged into your PC via using administrative rights. It is the most essential part if you are uninstalling AVG from your PC.
Steps to Uninstall AVG Antivirus For Windows 7
If you have Windows 7 Operating System then you can follow the given steps to remove it from your PC:
- First of all, click on the start button from the desktop screen.
- After that, click on the ‘control panel’ button to open control panel window.
- Now, click on the ‘programs’ icon which is available on the control panel window.
- Furthermore, click on the ‘uninstall a program’ option under the ‘programs and features’.
- Once you click on that, a list of installed programs will appear on your screen.
- Moreover, right click on the AVG product that you want to uninstall.
- Afterwards, click on the ‘uninstall’ button to start the uninstallation.
- You can now follow the on-screen prompts to complete the uninstallation.
You can also visit AVG Support if you find any difficulties while following the above steps.
Steps to Uninstall AVG Antivirus For Windows 8
Following are the steps to Uninstall AVG antivirus from Windows 8:
- You need to press Windows key and X key simultaneously to open the ‘Programs and Features’ menu.
- You will see the list of various programs In the programs and features window.
- Locate the AVG program that you want to uninstall.
- Afterwards, you need to click on the program to start the uninstallation.
- Finally, follow the prompt instructions to complete the uninstallation.
- Once the uninstallation is finished, you need to restart the PC.
Steps to Uninstall AVG Antivirus For Windows 10
As we mentioned steps to uninstall AVG antivirus from Windows 7 and 8 in the above section of the article. In this section, we are going to describe the process for uninstalling AVG from windows 10. Following are the steps:
- First of all, make sure that you have started your PC which has windows 10 Operating system.
- In the next step, you need to go to the system search field first.
- Simply type ‘control panel’ in the search box.
- Afterwards, you need to select the ‘Control panel’ from the search results list.
- Click on the ‘Programs’ option, on the Control Panel window.
- Now, you need to select ‘programs and features’ from the opened window.
- Furthermore, you need to locate AVG from the programs list.
- After that, you need to right-click on the AVG program and select ‘uninstall’ button.
- It will open the AVG uninstallation wizard window on your computer screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the AVG uninstallation.
- At the end of the process, you need to restart your PC.
Some Similar Questions Asked by Users – AVG Support
- How to uninstall avg zen windows 10?
- avg won’t uninstall windows 10
- uninstalling avg stuck at 2%
- avg clear tool
- How to uninstall avg mac?
- avg removal tool not working
- avg uninstall setup is already running
- How to uninstall avg mac?
- avg uninstall stuck at 72
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the AVG Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(844) 583-2073 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Uninstall AVG Antivirus Using Control Panel”!