Removing AVG antivirus via AVG remover tool- Among so many issues, Removing AVG antivirus via AVG remover tool is one of the major question asked by users. It happens when some files missed while downloading. When a user downloads AVG from the internet some kinds of error or internet connectivity error occurs. It leads to missing files and as a result AVG downloads incompletely. This problem happens, when you want to install another antivirus after uninstalling the existed one. When you install another antivirus a message similar to “the similar file already exists” comes.
Removing AVG antivirus via AVG remover tool
Contact Us Now
Some ways to resolve these problems:
Method 1. Log in with administrative rights
You first, need to restart your PC after making sure that there is no any AVG program running in the background. And log in with your id which provides you administrative right to make changes in your computer. It is required for Removing AVG antivirus via AVG remover tool. However, there are different ways to login as an administrator in different Operating systems. Whenever you are login to the computer make sure that the account from which you are trying to log in has a status of the administrator.
For further assistance regarding this issue, you can visit AVG support.
Method 2. Install the AVG remover tool
Removing AVG antivirus via AVG remover tool kind of problem occurs in your computer when you do not uninstall the previous program completely before installing another one. Before installing and running AVG remover tool you need to make sure that all of the data has been saved and all programs have been closed. Now, let us discuss the method to install the AVG remover tool:
- First of all, visit to the AVG’s official website and download the AVG remover tool from there for free.
- Moreover, run the installed AVG remover program from the downloads section of your browser.
- Once you permitted to run the program, it will scan your computer to know how many AVG software’s are installed on your PC.
- In addition to that, AVG completes scan and provides a list of AVG programs to you.
- Now, it’s time for you to select which particular file do you like to uninstall from your PC completely.
- Once you selected the file, you need to click on the “remove” button showing in the window of the AVG remover tool.
- Furthermore, it takes a while to uninstall the program from your computer and then it will ask to “restart” your PC.
- Lastly, you need to click on the “restart” button showing in that particular window to restart your PC.
- Instead of restarting, if a dialogue box appears showing “open file —> security warning”, then you need to click on “Run” button.
- If at the end, it again prompts you to restart your PC, please go ahead and click on “restart” to reboot it.
Note– When your PC restarts again, you need to go to the system drive of your computer and delete AVG_remover folder manually.
Here are some FAQs around this topic:
- avg remover
- how to uninstall programs not listed in control panel windows 7
- how to uninstall programs not listed in control panel windows 10
- program not showing in programs and features windows 10
- how to uninstall avg zen windows 10
- programs and features not showing all programs windows 10
- program not listed in programs and features
- installed programs not showing up in control panel
In this article, we discussed how to fix when you are not able to delete AVG from add/remove option.
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the AVG Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(844) 455-8013 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “how to fix when you are not able to delete AVG from add/remove option- AVG Support”!