Let’s learn how to make space in our PCs. In other words, how to clean up your PC. While installing AVG antivirus, we often receive a message saying not enough disk space. We are providing a few simple steps to short out this problem. Have a look and try to apply it whenever the problem occurs:
Not enough disk space
Contact Us Now
Steps To Troubleshoot Not enough disk space – AVG Support:
Step 1: Tune Up Your AVG:
To tune up your AVG, the first thing which you will have to do is to download the TuneUp AVG software. It will definitely help with the problem, not enough disk space
You can download it from the official website of AVG. Once you downloaded it.
- First, open the downloaded file.
- A welcome screen will appear.
- Skip it and this will take you to the main dashboard.
- At last, select the “free up space” option from there.
Step 2: Temporarily stored files:
Your computer stores so many files which you never bother to know. Among these files, windows keep some important files to run particular software. When you uninstall any program, windows somehow do not delete those files. This results in system junk and using so many spaces. It may lead to not enough disk space. Following are the preventive steps:
AVG PC Tuneup helps you to delete these files.
- First, Open the AVG PC Tuneup.
- Then, click on system logs and cache.
- Here, you can see all the unwanted files.
- Further, click on “show”. It will show you all the unwanted files.
- Simply, click on “clean” to free up space.
Step 3: Cleanup Your Browser
During internet browsing, some hidden files get created which we can’t track. Therefore, we face slow internet browsing. However, these files lead us to the problem of not enough disk space. Few steps to delete those data via AVG tune-up are the following:
- Firstly open the AVG Tune-Up.
- Secondly, click on the “browser data” option.
- Here, choose whatever you want to delete.
- In the end, click on the “clean” button.
FAQs – AVG Support:
- avg taking up disk space
- how much space does avg take-up
- avg service high disk usage
- defs folder avg
- avg high disk usage windows 10
- avg defs folder huge
- c :\ program files x86 )\ avg antivirus defs
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the AVG Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Steps To Troubleshoot Not enough disk space – AVG Support”!