Disable AVG Antivirus – AVG antivirus protects your computer from threats such as malware, virus, ransomware, phishing etc. It also keeps your PC protected from unwanted access. AVG helps to secure your private data and files from being theft. It uses real-time analysis and Artificial Intelligence to stop the latest threats. Its enhanced firewall protection gives you the full control of who and what you want to enter into your computer.
However, there are various reasons because of that you want to Disable AVG antivirus. As we know that there are multiple levels of protection of AVG. You can also disable each of the components particularly. There are two different methods to disable AVG. In this article, we are going to deal with the methods to disable AVG antivirus.
Disable AVG Antivirus
Contact Us Now
Method – 1. Disable AVG Antivirus From System Tray
You can disable AVG antivirus from the system tray. If you want to disable AVG components, you need to follow the given steps:
- First of all, power on your computer to start the process.
- Once the computer starts completely, you need to go to the lower-right corner of your computer screen.
- Furthermore, click on the AVG icon next to the clock icon.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘Temporarily Disable AVG protection’ option.
- Afterward, you can also choose that for how long you want the protection to be disabled.
- You can also disable ‘Firewall’ from here as well.
- Finally, go ahead and click on ‘Ok’ to save the changes you made.
If you are getting any issues with the above steps then feel free to contact the AVG Support.
Method – 2. Disable AVG Antivirus From Advanced Settings
In case, you want to disable AVG antivirus from advanced setting you can also do so:
- You need to open the AVG application window from your desktop screen.
- If you do not find it on your desktop then you can open it from the start menu.
- First of all, click on the ‘start’ icon available to the lower-left corner of your desktop.
- Afterward, you need to type AVG in the search box available on the screen and hit enter.
- Furthermore, click on the ‘options’ button on the AVG window.
- In the drop-down, you need to click on the ‘advanced setting’ option.
- In the opened window, select ‘Temporarily disable AVG protection’ option from the left side of the window.
- Again, you need to click on the ‘Temporarily disable AVG protection’ from the right pane of the window.
- After that, you can also select the duration for how long you want to disable AVG.
- Furthermore, check the ‘Disable Firewall Protection’ checkbox to the inactive firewall as well.
- Lastly, click ‘Ok’ to finish the process.
Frequently Asked Questions – AVG Support
- How to disable avg 2018?
- How to temporarily disable avg 2018?
- What is the method to disable avg free 2018?
- How to disable avg free 2017?
- How to disable avg antivirus free 2017?
- What is the process to disable avg internet security in 2017?
- How to temporarily disable avg 2017?
- How to disable avg 2017?
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the AVG Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Disable AVG Antivirus?”!