Common AVG Installation Issues – AVG antivirus is an antivirus that helps to protect your computer system from malware. As we know that the hackers are creating malware that can invade your system and steal your important and personal data. AVG works very hard in the quest of protecting your computer from every threat. It does not let any stone unturned to give you an uncompromised system.
You simply need to download and install it in your PC to protect your PC from a virus. While downloading and installing it you may face some issues. In this article, we are going to provide some troubleshooting techniques to resolve Common AVG Installation Issues. You can also visit AVG Support to know the latest developments in AVG products.
Common AVG Installation Issues
Contact Us Now
Solution 1. Install AVG Reset Access Tool to Resolve Common AVG Installation Issues
While installing AVG on your PC, you may encounter some issues. In such a case, you can simply Install Reset Access Tool. One of the common AVG Installation issues is corrupted access rights. While installing AVG you may get messages of corrupted Access rights. In this situation, you can install the Reset Access Tool. Following are the steps to install this tool:
- First of all, you need to close all the open programs in your computer.
- After that open your web browser in your PC.
- Just after that, visit the official website of AVG antivirus.
- You need to download the AVG Reset Access Tool from there.
- Go to the Downloads folder of your computer and double-click on the AVG Reset Access Tool file to open it.
- On the initial page of installation, it will ask for your agreement to the ‘license terms’.
- You simply need to click Accept to start the installation.
- On the next page, you need to click on ‘Apply’ to fix the common AVG installation issues.
Solution 2. Install AVG Remover Tool to Counter Common AVG Installation Issues
If you have previously installed AVG on your computer and uninstalled it to use another. In such a case, it is common to find common AVG installation issues. It is because you haven’t completely removed the previous version of AVG. You also need to uninstall the other installed antivirus product to prevent conflict. However, we are talking about how to completely remove AVG from your PC to install the latest version of AVG on your computer.
- Visit the official website of AVG antivirus and download the AVG remover Tool in your computer.
- Afterward, double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation on your computer.
- In the next step, you need to click ‘Agree’ to accept the AVG license agreement.
- Moreover, you need to click on the ‘continue’ button under the AVG Remover option.
- Furthermore, AVG Remover automatically scans your entire computer to find out the installed AVG products on your computer.
- It scans your PC in a while and shows you the results.
- Next, you need to select the file that you want to uninstall and click ‘Remove’ button.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the ‘restart’ button.
- Click ‘run’ if you get a dialogue box of ‘Open File – Security Warning’ to complete the uninstallation.
- Lastly, restart your computer if you are prompted to do so.
Some Similar Questions – AVG Support
- How to install avg remover?
- Why the avg installation stuck?
- How to get avg free?
- Why avg taking forever to install?
- How to install avg antivirus?
- How to install avg reset access tool?
- Can I get AVG free antivirus?
- Why did the avg installation stuck at 24%?
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the AVG Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Resolve Common AVG Installation Issues?”!