AVG User Interface Issue – AVG antivirus provides protection from almost every kind of malware. Sometimes, you get troubles while opening the User Interface of AVG. If you are facing this issue then you need not worry at all. We are here to help you with your issue. In this particular article, we have discussed all the possible solutions to resolve the given issue. Go ahead and follow the steps to experience hassle-free protection. Visit AVG Support to know more about other related issues.
AVG User Interface Issue
Contact Us Now
Solution 1. You Need To Repair Your AVG Product
Sometimes the files or folders related to AVG erases unknowingly. This stops the AVG user interface to open in your computer. In order to resolve the AVG User Interface issue, you need to repair your existing AVG product. We are mentioning the complete procedure to repair your AVG:
- First, press power on button to open your Windows Computer system.
- After that, click on the start button which is available at the down-left corner of your computer screen.
- In the options menu, you need to click on the ‘control panel’ option.
- If the ‘Control Panel’ is not available there, then you need to click on the ‘settings’ option.
- In the ‘Control panel’ window, you need to locate the ‘Programs’ option.
- Make sure that the ‘Category’ is selected in the ‘view by’ option.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the ‘Uninstall a program’ under ‘programs’ option.
- In the next step, a window opens with the list of all installed programs.
- You need to select the AVG program that you want to repair from the list.
- Right-click on the program that you want to repair.
- Finally, click on the ‘change or repair’ option to repair the program.
- In the last step, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the AVG repair.
Once the repair is done, you are suggested to open your AVG product to make sure that the AVG User Interface issue is resolved.
Solution 2. Uninstall Other Security Product to Prevent Conflicts
If you find that even after performing the first step the issue is still there. You need to make sure that your PC does not have any other security product installed on your computer. If there is any other security product installed in your computer then you need to uninstall that application. After that you may not find the AVG User Interface Issue again:
- Similar to the first step, you again need to click on the start button.
- Select the Control panel option from the menu.
- Afterward, click on ‘Uninstall a program’ under the Program option.
- Select the conflicting antivirus from the list of programs.
- Right-click on that antivirus program and select ‘uninstall’ to remove the application.
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation procedure.
After completing the procedure, restart your computer and try to open AVG user Interface in your computer. If the AVG User Interface Opens then your issue is resolved. If it is not then you need to contact AVG Support.
Solution 3. You Need to Reinstall Your AVG Antivirus Product
If the given steps are not able to resolve the AVG User Interface Issue, then you should try to do this. You simply need to download the AVG Remover Tool and run it on your computer. It will help you to uninstall all the existing AVG applications on your computer. Once you completely uninstalled AVG product then you need to install a fresh AVG product. After this, I am sure that you won’t face any trouble in opening the AVG User Interface.
Frequently Asked Questions – AVG User Interface Issue Support
- avg UI failed to load windows 7
- avg technical support phone number
- AVG Antivirus
- AVG repair
- avg removal tool
- avg UI failed to load this is really embarrassing
- UI failed to load windows 10
- UI failed to load avg windows 10
- avg removal tool not working
- avast UI failed to load windows 10
- UI failed to load avg free
- avg UI failed to load 2018
- UI failed to load avast windows 7
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the AVG Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(844) 455-8013 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).