AVG Uninstall Error 70643 – In this digital world where all of our data is available online. We have become easy prey for cybercriminals. They use their tactics to make our data vulnerable. AVG is one of the antivirus product that ensures the protection of your data. It uses different levels of protection to secure your important files or folders.
AVG Uninstall Error 70643
Contact Us Now
As we know, every software has some bugs or issues. In the case of AVG antivirus, you face some kind of issues as well. In this article, we are going to discuss the AVG Uninstall Error 70643 issue. However, we are providing some easy steps to fix this error.
Start Your Computer In Safe Mode to Troubleshoot AVG Uninstall Error 70643 Issue
To troubleshoot AVG Uninstall Error 70643, you need to start your PC in safe mode. Safe Mode lets you perform the troubleshooting and diagnostics tasks on your computer. In safe mode, the computer loads the minimum software that is required to run your computer. However, following are the steps to start your computer in safe mode:
- First of all, restart your computer if it is running in normal mode.
- Just after that, you need to press the F8 key from your keyboard.
- You need to make sure that the Windows login screen is appearing while pressing the key.
- Next, a list of boot option will appear on the computer screen.
- Afterward, you need to select ‘Safe Mode With Networking’ with the help of the arrow key.
- Finally, press Enter once you selected the required option.
It will let your PC start in Safe Mode. Move to the next step to complete the process.
Delete the AVG Folder Manually to Fix AVG Uninstall Error 70643 issue
So, the computer is now in safe mode. Now, you need to delete the folders manually that is associated with AVG. Follow the prescribed procedure:
- First of all, go to the down-left corner of your computer screen and click on the ‘start’ button.
- Afterward, type ‘run; in the search box and hit enter.
- Furthermore, it will open the run dialog box on your computer screen.
- You need to type %temp% on the provided field and hit enter.
- Moreover, you need to delete all the temporary files.
- After that, type %appdata% in the given dialog box and press enter.
- Again, you need to delete all the AVG files from the opened window.
- Furthermore, enter ‘%programdata%’ on the dialog box and then press enter.
- Lastly, delete all the folders related to AVG antivirus.
- However, you can also delete these files from – system drive> program files>AVG Folders.
With the help of the given steps, you can easily remove AVG Uninstall Error 70643 issue.
Reinstall The AVG Product on Your Computer to Provide Complete Malware Protection
As you have fixed the AVG Uninstall Error 70643 issue. You have deleted all the traces of AVG from your computer as well. Now, your PC is unprotected. It is now vulnerable to all kind of malware. Hackers can easily steal your important data as well. To minimize all these threats, you need to reinstall AVG in your PC. You can visit AVG Support to download and install AVG antivirus on your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions – AVG Support
- avg error code 0xcoo70643 windows 10
- error code: 0xc0070643 avg
- avg remover
- AVG antivirus support
- AVG toll-free number
- error code 0xe001d012 description event exec_finished
- avg error code 0xe001d012
- 0xc0070643 general error 0x0643
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the AVG Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our AVG toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Methods to Troubleshoot AVG Uninstall Error 70643 on your Computer”!