AVG Unable Install Vista – AVG antivirus is one of the antiviruses that protects your computer from all kinds of cyber threats. To protect your computer from threats, you need to install AVG. It is one of the antiviruses that can be available for free trial as well. AVG is one of the most authentic and genuine antivirus available in the market. It comes with an auto-updater. AVG updater helps to auto-update the latest security patches. It also updates the latest improvised version. You can download your product from AVG Support.
AVG Unable Install Vista
Contact Us Now
While installing AVG antivirus on your Vista, you may face AVG Unable Install Vista issue. These issues occur due to some existing traces of AVG in your computer. You need to remove those traces first. Once you delete the traces, you can simply install the AVG on your Vista.
Download the AVG Remover Tool to troubleshoot AVG Unable Install Vista Issue
If you are an old user of AVG antivirus then there must be some traces of AVG left in your computer while uninstalling this program. In order to protect your computer from all the malicious threats, AVG digs deep inside your computer. It left deep-rooted traces on your computer so that it can provide complete protection. However, these traces create trouble while installing AVG again in your PC. You need to download the given tool and run it to uninstall all the available traces of AVG. Following are the steps:
- Start the process by pressing the turn-on button on your computer.
- Open a web browser such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla etc on your computer.
- After that, you simply need to type the official website of AVG on your computer.
- Now, you need to locate the ‘AVG Remover Tool’ on the AVG website.
- Furthermore, click once you locate the AVG remover tool to download it.
When the file is downloaded, you need to go to the further step. The next step consists of some steps please do follow these steps.
Install the AVG Remover Tool to Fix AVG Unable Install Vista
Now, begin with the installation process. To start the installation of AVG, you need to proceed accordingly:
- First of all, you need to locate the AVG Remover Tool file on your computer.
- You can find it in the downloads file of your computer.
- You are required to double-click on the installer file on your computer.
- Furthermore, press ‘yes’ if you are asked for ‘License User Agreement’ to begin the installation.
- Now, follow the prompts to complete the installation on your computer.
- Once the installation completes, move to the given step.
Run The AVG Remover Tool to Fix AVG Unable Install Vista
These are the following steps:
- Make sure that the AVG Remover Tool has been downloaded completely on your computer.
- Double click on the tool to open it.
- Afterward, you need to click o ‘scan’ option.
- It will deep scan your computer to find the traces of previously downloaded AVG.
- It shows you the list of installed AVG products on your computer.
- Hence, you need to select the product and click on the ‘remove’ button.
- Moreover, your PC restarts several times while removing the products.
- You can reinstall AVG on your Vista windows once the removal completes.
Remove Other Conflicting Software from Your Computer
Apart from the hidden traces of AVG, there is one more issue. If you have any conflicting software installed on your PC, then you may not be able to install AVG on your computer. The first thing that you need to do is to remove that software. If you remove the software, AVG will be easily downloaded to your device.
Some Related Questions – AVG Support
- avg won’t install
- avg login issue
- avg express install
- install avg free
- AVG antivirus
- avg update has detected running the installation
- avg troubleshooting
- how to install avg on windows 10
- avg forum
- avg product
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the AVG Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “What are the steps to resolve AVG Unable Install Vista Issue”!