AVG System Tray Error – AVG is among the most popular antivirus software available on the internet. It provides premium and free, both versions to its users. AVG System Tray Error is one issue that bothers users frequently. There are so many other questions asked by users which revolve around the same. Users ask, how to enable avg tray icon? Why avg not showing in system tray windows 7? How does one can show avg icon on the taskbar? Why is avg icon missing from desktop? How to repair avg? Or sometimes,c. It stops appearing either you have deleted it mistakenly from your desktop or your PCs has been infected by malware.
AVG System Tray Error
Contact Us Now
Methods To Fix AVG System Tray Error – AVG Support:
Method 1. Try restoring desktop icons:
Sometimes, we delete the icons incidentally and that’s why AVG not appearing in the system tray. So, there is a possibility that the icon might be hidden. To restore that hidden icon we have to make a new one by following these steps.
- First of all, click on the “start” button on your screen.
- Afterward, click on the “all programs” and navigate to the AVG folder.
- Due to the click, a window will appear.
- Go to the AVG icon and right-click on it.
- Navigate to the “send to” and finally, click on the “desktop” button”.
Method 2. Try reinstalling AVG:
If AVG not appearing in the system tray, try to uninstall it. To uninstalling, follow these steps:
- Click on the “start” icon appearing in the left corner of your desktop screen.
- Go to the “control panel” in the slide.
- Then click on the “programs and features” in the opened window
- As a result, a list of installed programs will appear.
- Lastly, find out AVG in that list and click “Uninstall”.
If you once uninstalled it, then try to install it again. You will see the AVG tray has started showing on your screen.
Method 3. Try repairing AVG:
Sometimes, we install AVG incorrectly or there may be some corrupted file. It leads you to the AVG not appearing in the system tray condition. To repairing it follow the given steps.
- Firstly, go to the “start” icon and click on it.
- Also, navigate to the “control panel” in the list appeared after clicking on the “start” icon.
- Hence, open “programs and features” or “add or remove” icon from the windows.
- Navigate to the AVG in the program.
- Afterward, click on the “change” or “change/remove”.
- Furthermore, click on the “change”.
- Finally, follow the given instructions to complete the process and restart your computer.
Above mentioned methods can be used in case, AVG not appearing in the system tray. For further assistance please visit support.avg.com or the official website of AVG antivirus.
FAQs – AVG System Tray Error Support
- Reasons avg keeps disappearing from the system tray
- avg icon missing from taskbar
- Why does avg disappear
- avg how to repair
- How does avg reinstall
- avg troubleshooting
- What is avg support
- avg technologies
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Avg Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772(UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Methods To Fix AVG System Tray Error – AVG Support“!.