AVG Startup Issue – AVG is an antivirus software developed by AVG Technology. It is available for different devices such as PC, laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc. AVG provides protection from threats such as malware, spam, virus, phishing, etc. It has also won many awards for its all-time protection. AVG includes all the advanced technologies to protect your device from hackers. It provides an automatic update to protect your data from all the latest definitions of threats.
AVG Startup Issue
Contact Us Now
While using AVG in your computer, you must have noticed that the AVG uses the startup option. Once your computer turns on, it also appears on your computer screen. If you do not find AVG during startup then this article is for you. We have discussed the AVG startup issue in this article. We are also providing a solution to this issue.
Step 1. Uninstall Your AVG Product With the Help of AVG Remover Tool
AVG startup issue may occur due to incomplete installation or missing file during installation. To resolve this issue, you should remove the AVG first and install it again on your computer. These are the following steps to remove AVG from your PC:
- First of all, make sure that you have saved or closed all the running application on your computer.
- The second thing that you need to do is to visit the official website of AVG from your browser.
- Locate and download the AVG remover tool from the AVG official page.
- Now, you need to locate the downloaded file of the AVG remover tool in your computer.
- Afterward, double-click on the AVG Remover Tool installer file to start the installation wizard.
- On the first page of the installation wizard, you need to click on ‘Yes’ to agree on the AVG User License Agreement.
- Furthermore, the AVG remover tool scans your computer to find the AVG products that are installed on your computer.
- From the list of installed products, you need to select the product that you want to remove.
- Now, you need to click on the ‘remove’ button to uninstall the product.
- If AVG does not detect any installed product on your computer then you need to select ‘Run Anyway’.
- It removes all the AVG leftovers from your computer.
- Finally, click on ‘restart’ to reboot your computer and complete the uninstallation.
- If any prompt appears on your screen then select ‘run’ to complete the process.
- Lastly, you make sure that your computer restarted.
After performing the given steps it is recommended to install AVG on your computer. It will protect your data from theft and secure your privacy as well. After installing AVG on your computer then you find that the issue is resolved. Visit AVG Support to know more.
Step 2. Uninstall AVG product With the Help of AVG Clear Tool
You can also remove AVG product from your computer with the help of AVG Clear Tool as well. You need to install the AVG product even after uninstalling AVG from your computer. Following are the steps to do so:
- Close and save all the running application from your computer to prevent any data loss.
- Locate and download AVG Clear tool from avg.com/setup.
- Once the AVG Clear Tool starts, it will ask you to restart your window in ‘safe mode’.
- You need to click ‘no’ to avoid safe mode start.
- Furthermore, you need to follow the prompts accordingly.
- Now, you need to check the Uninstall Zen and Framework checkbox.
- Afterward, click the uninstall button.
- To complete the process you need to restart your computer.
Once you are done with the uninstallation, you need to install AVG antivirus on your computer. You can install the latest version of AVG from the official website of AVG. You can also contact AVG Support if you want to install AVG on your device.
Related Questions – AVG AVG Startup Issue Support
- disabling avg when windows cannot start
- Antivirus support
- avg boot scan
- AVG toll-free number
- disable avg startup windows 7
- avg crashes windows 7
- AVG antivirus support
- avg rescue cd
- how to disable avg in safe mode
- avg removal tool
- avg free
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the AVG Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our AVG toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).