Avg Not Working – AVG is a security tool which provides the complete security of our systems. AVG has very robust as well as a simple user interface to use. It allows you to browse, surf, and shop online freely. If AVG not working then you may follow the basic troubleshooting at your home only to fix the issue. Here we are going to discuss the process to fix the error Avg Not Working.
Avg Not Working
Contact Us Now
Causes of the Error – Avg Not Working:
There can be many reasons behind the error Avg Not Working, either AVG is expired or your system is infected by a virus. This Can Also Be an Update And Settings Mismatch Issue.
Steps to fix the issue Avg Not Working:
- In case your computer is infected with a virus, malware or spyware, it may be preventing AVG antivirus from running correctly. in windows PC.
- You need to restart your computer and boot up into safe mode by swiping in from the top right corner of your display,
- You need to click on the Settings, select PC Settings and then click Update and recovery.
- Now click recovery, then under the advanced startup, you need to click restart now.
- Once your computer restarts, select Safe Mode With Networking and then press Enter using the keyboard.
- Launch AVG, After Windows, is done the loading, and then select your virus scan preferences.
- In order to run a virus scan Click Start Scan.
- If any infections found on your computer then they will be sent to AVG’s Virus Vault for quarantine or deletion.
After the completion of the Scan, Restart your computer and then boot into Windows as you normally do.
In case Avg Antivirus is Not Active-
Sometime Avg Antivirus Firewall And Other Components Show Disable Or They Turn Red That Means There is Some Issue With Antivirus.
Try To Resolve This Problem –
- First of all Close Avg And Restart Your system.
- After that launch Avg And Update The Latest Version Of Avg software.
- Now after the Update Try to Close The Avg And Restart Your system.
Check whether your security tool starts working or not.
If Above All Steps Did Not Help Please Follow These Instructions
Troubleshooting Avg Protection –
- You are now required to Uninstall The Avg And All Its Components from the system.
- Now Download Avg Removal Tool, Install And Run This Tool, Select Your Avg Product And Remove It from the system.
- This process May Takes 10 to 15 minutes to Remove Avg And All Its Components.
- Restart Your Computer Once The Removal Is Done.
- After that, You Can Download And Install Your Avg Antivirus To Your Computer.
- Check If This Helps And Get Your Avg Working Again.
FAQs – AVG Support:
- Avg not operating 2017
- Not working in 2018
- Error: Avg free not working
- Avg UI failed to load
- Why is my avg not working
- Where to purchase Avg products
- Avg download
- installed but not working
For more support AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK) for further help.
Hope you like the Article related to “Avg Not Working”!