AVG Not Uninstalling – Avg gives you the protection from online threats as well as cyber-attacks. In order to install and uninstall the product, you do not require any technical knowledge. You can uninstall AVG using Windows Control Panel or some other removal tool.
AVG Not Uninstalling
Contact Us Now
Steps to uninstall AVG Antivirus – AVG not Uninstalling:
Restart your PC and log into Windows as a user with an administrative account
Please restart your PC to make sure that there are no AVG updates or tests running in the background. After the restart, please log into Windows as a user with administrative rights.
Uninstall AVG via Windows Control Panel:
For Windows 10:
- Click on the Start menu, and then in the system search field, type Control Panel and select Control Panel from the list.
- Now go to Programs and then Programs and Features.
- After that Right-click AVG in the list of programs and select Uninstall to open the AVG uninstallation wizard.
- Now follow the instructions on your screen to complete the uninstallation.
- After that Restart your PC to save the changes.
For Windows 8:
- First, you need to press the Win key and X key simultaneously then select Programs and Features from the menu.
- Now, right-click AVG in the list of programs and select Uninstall to open the AVG uninstallation window.
- After that Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the uninstallation process.
- Now Restart your system.
For Windows XP, Vista and 7:
- First, click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel from the menu.
- Now click Programs and Features or Add or Remove Programs option.
- You need to right-click AVG in the list of programs and select Uninstall to open the AVG uninstallation window.
- Now follow the instructions on your screen to complete the uninstallation process.
- You can now Restart your system.
If you are facing the same issue that AVG Not Uninstalling then you can try to uninstall the product using remover tool.
Method 1 -Download and Run AVG Remover:
- Download AVG Remover tool and then Open AVG_Remover.exe
- Click yes, when the User Account Control window popped up and then click CONTINUE
- Now select all products, and click Remove after that click Restart to restart your system
- After restart Click “Run” (Open file – Security Warning dialog) and let AVG Remover remove traces
- Now again Restart PC
Method 2 – Download and run AVG Clear tool:
- First, download the AVG clear tool and then Open the tool by double-clicking on it.
- Click Yes to allow permission and then click Now to Windows safe mode option.
- Now choose the installed version of your product and then click Uninstall.
- After that Click Restart computer to restart your system
Method 3 – Delete Temp folder:
- Open Run dialog box by pressing Windows key + R altogether.
- Now Type “Temp” and press enter, remove all the files.
- “%temp%” and remove all the files.
- %appdata% – Remove all the AVG folders.
- %programdata% – Open the AVG folder and remove the old files.
Related Errors – AVG Support:
- Avg error when uninstalling
- Avg toolbar not uninstalling
- Error: Avg protection not uninstalling
- Avg not able to uninstall
- Avg could not be deleted
- how to uninstall avg zen windows 10
- Avg removal tool not working
- Avg not completely uninstalled
- can’t uninstall avg zen
- Avg could not be uninstalled
- Avg not getting uninstalled
- uninstall avg mac
- Avg not completely removed
- Avg uninstall stuck at 72
- Download Avg clear tool
- Avg is a virus
- Avg clear not working
- Why Avg antivirus not getting uninstalled
- Avg not letting me uninstall
- Avg is not uninstalling
- Why Does Avg not un-installing properly
- Avg zen not uninstalling
- Avg not uninstalling windows 10
- Error: Avg 2014 not uninstalling
- Avg 2012 not uninstalling
- Avg not uninstalling on Windows 7
For further help contact AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK) for the further help.
Hope you like the Article related to “AVG Not Uninstalling”!