AVG Not Fully Uninstalling – AVG is one of the topmost antiviruses in the world right now because of the result it provides AVG provides you with the full security of your Computer, Mobile, and Laptop.
But when it comes to Uninstalling the Application it creates a problem and Hence it prompts you with errors such as “Problem Uninstalling AVG” “Error: Action failed for file avgwdsvc.exe: stopping service”.Sometimes AVG does not work the way it should it gives you trouble working with it.
AVG Not Fully Uninstalling
Contact Us Now
Steps To Fix AVG Not Fully Uninstalling – AVG Support:
- Firstly open your computer.
- Furthermore, go to Start Menu. In the Search Box there type Setting.
- Therefore choose System setting from there to go to Application and features.
- A new window will prompt on your screen where you’ll see all the applications that are currently in your computer.
- Hence scroll down through all the application and see how many applications related to AVG are running.
- Now choose the AVG applications that are running. Choose one by one and click on “Uninstall”.
- After you complete the above step. A User Account Control will prompt on your screen.
- A permission box will prompt on your screen asking “You want to run AVG setup and uninstall the software”.
- Click “YES”.
- Once you press the “Yes” option a new screen opens up. You now need to click on the “Uninstall” option.
- One more permission box will prompt on your screen asking that if you really Want to Uninstall AVG.
- Click on “Yes, Uninstall”.
- Therefore once you are done with uninstalling the AVG. it will then ask you to leave your feedback.
- Hence it is up to you whether you want to leave the feedback or not you can skip this step.
- Lastly, you need to restart your computer.
FAQs- AVG Support:
- uninstall avg windows 10
- how to uninstall avg zen windows 10
- avg removal tool not working
- avg uninstall stuck at 72
- avg clear tool
- uninstall avg mac
- should I uninstall avg
- avg clear not working
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Quicken Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Steps To Fix AVG Not Fully Uninstalling – AVG Support“!