AVG, not Detecting Virus – There could be many reasons for such errors where the AVG is unable to detect the virus. In such a case, you need help to pinpoint the cause of the issue. So that you can troubleshoot the issue and get your computer protected again. They can also cause the same issue by showing error like AVG not Detecting malware, AVG not detecting Trojan and many more.
AVG not Detecting Virus
Contact Us Now
We are here to discuss all these issues and then help you fix them all by providing you easy steps. If you are facing trouble while following these steps then you can call the AVG Support at the toll-free number.
Remove the Malware using AVG Application
If an app identified as malware was installed on the system level then uninstall it.
Try to disable an app:
- Go to Settings → Apps on your device.
- If an app you want to disable is visible on the list, tap it.
- Tap Disable to stop an app from running. Rebooting to the Safe Mode may be needed to perform this step.
Device Received Administrator Permission
If during the installation, an app received the Device administrator permission, this privilege must be revoked to uninstall this app. Follow these steps to disable the Device administrator permission:
- Go to Settings → Security.
- Select Device administrators.
- If the app you want to change permissions for is visible, tap it.
- Tap Deactivate on the next screen to disable the permission.
Once the Device administrators permission is deactivated, you can uninstall the app via the Google Play Store app or via Settings → Apps on your device.
If these steps do not help you fix the AVG not detecting virus issue then you can call the AVG Support to help you through the trouble.
AVG Troubleshooting Tips
If you want to keep your device free of malware, we recommend the following.
- Always buy your mobile phone from a trusted seller.
- Ensure your Android system is always up to date.
- Use an antivirus or a security app to protect your device.
- Avoid installing apps from unknown sources.
- Check apps permissions before installation.
- Do not change default system settings if you do know what they are for.
- Be careful while transferring files.
- Do not open attachments and links from suspicious or anonymous senders before a security check.
FAQ’s Related(AVG not Detecting Virus)- AVG Antivirus
- AVG not Detecting Virus
- AVG not Detecting Malware
- Why is AVG not Detecting Adware?
- AVG not Detecting Cryptowall
- Why is AVG not Detecting Trojan?
- AVG not Detecting Cryptolocker
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the AVG Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).