When it comes to protecting your computer from malware or viruses, AVG can be the best choice. However, users face some installation errors in windows 10 while downloading it. Let’s go through the solutions to fix AVG installation error windows 10.
AVG Installation Error Windows 10
Contact Us Now
Common errors – AVG Support
There are a bunch of errors occur while installing AVG in windows 10. To fix AVG installation error in windows 10, let’s get into the details one by one.
- AVG Error 0x6001f916
- Error 0x6001f90b
- Error 0xe001d026
- AVG Error 0xc00700652
- Error 0xe001d028
- 0xe0060006 and many more.
Methods to fix AVG installation error windows 10 – AVG Support :
Method 1. Removal of registry entries of AVG
Some users are unable to install AVG because there were some problems in the registry. In some instances, the registry prevents AVG from installing. Let’s see how to fix installation error in windows 10.
- First of all, Press Windows Key + R.
- Then, type “Regedit” and click “ok”
- In the registry panel, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREAVG.
- Further, click right on AVG.
- Then again, click on “Delete” and close the editor.
Method 2. Mandatory permission
Sometimes, installation folders required some special privileges to open. Some kind of error occurs if you do not have required permission to make changes into any folder. To fix AVG installation error in windows 10, please follow the given steps.
- Firstly, navigate to the installation directory of AVG.
- Choose “properties” after clicking the right mouse button.
- Afterward, click on “edit” from the security tab.
- Then, click on the “system” from the list.
- Furthermore, check the full control option.
- Finally, click on “ok” after clicking on “allow”.
Method 3. Disable conflicting tools
To fix AVG installation error in windows 10, please make sure that you do not have any other firewall/antivirus open in the background. Sometimes, other antivirus leads AVG to installation error.
- First of all, disable the firewall.
- Then, make sure that you have disabled or uninstalled other antivirus software.
Method 4. Install the AVG offline version
In order to fix AVG installation error in window 10, please download the offline version of AVG. Sometimes, online versions skip some files during installation and it leads to error. To get away from such errors offline versions will be helpful.
Method 5. AVG remover tool
Another key point, AVG remover file is very helpful. During the installation of the AVG file, some file stored itself in PCs. Moreover, it stops future AVG file to install. In such a case, you can install the AVG remover tool to your computer. Additionally, it deletes the self stored files and fixes AVG installation error in window 10. Hence, you can easily install the AVG antivirus.
As shown above, these solutions can help to fix AVG installation error in window 10. Some of the FAQs related to this query which are equally important:
- Why avg not installing on windows 10?
- What is the avg windows 10 problem?
- AVG for windows 10 64 bit
- Installation problems of AVG in windows 7
- AVG remover
- Free AVG
- Why avg is not installing in windows 7?
- Why is AVG taking forever to install?
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the AVGSupport for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Different ways to fix AVG Installation Error Windows 10 “!