Avg Firewall Blocking Internet – AVG is one of the best security tools, which are available in the market. The AVG tool uses the advanced technology to provide the best tool to protect your digital life. In case you are facing the error Avg Firewall Blocking Internet then you may follow the basic troubleshooting to fix the issue. Here we are going to discuss the step-by-step process to fix the error Avg Firewall Blocking Internet.
Avg Firewall Blocking Internet
Contact Us Now
Steps to fix Avg Firewall Blocking Internet:
Check Proxy Server settings in Internet Explorer:
- First of all, open Internet Explorer and then at the top right corner of the main window, click the ‘wrench’ icon.
- Select ‘Internet Options’, from the opened drop-down menu,
- Now in the opened window, click on the ‘Connections’ tab.
- After that click the ‘LAN settings’ button, in the ‘Connections’ tab.
- Now in the ‘Lan settings’ window, ensure that the ‘Use a proxy server for your LAN’ option is not checked. else, uncheck the checkbox and click ‘OK’.
Check your computer’s DNS settings:
- First of all, click on the start button and then select ‘Control Panel’ from the menu.
- Click ‘Network and Internet’ from the opened window and then click ‘View network status and stats’.
- Now click ‘Local Area Connection’ and then click the ‘Properties’ button.
- Select ‘Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)’ from the ‘Properties’ window, and then click the ‘Properties’ button.
- Now check if ‘Obtain DNS server address automatically’ is checked or not and then proceed further.
Try to repair the AVG tool:
- You need to go to Start and then click Control Panel option.
- Select Programs, and then click Programs and Features or Add or Remove Programs.
- Now Select AVG Protection in the list of programs to remove it from your system.
- After that click, the Change or Change/Remove button and then select Repair.
- Now, Please update the status of your Internet after repairing AVG
Download and Run AVG Clear Tool:
- Download the AVG Clear tool and then run the setup. After that Open tool by double-clicking on it.
- Click Yes, to allow the permission to make changes.
- Click No to Windows safe mode and then select installed version to Uninstall.
- You need to click Uninstall now and then Click “Restart computer” and check the status.
- If you are not able to uninstall the program, then contact AVG Support
Similar Errors to Avg Firewall Blocking Internet – AVG Support:
- avg no internet connection windows 7
- avg network filter driver blocking internet
- how to disable avg network filter
- how to disable avg firewall
- after installing avg can’t access the internet
- avg has blocked access to the internet
- Fix avg firewall settings
- avg 2017 firewall settings
- avg firewall blocking internet windows 10
- internet not working after avg update
- avg slow internet
- avg blocking network
For further details call AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “AVG Not Uninstalling”!