AVG Boot Error Issue – Due to certain bugs or issues in avg antivirus, your window stops to boot. In this article, we are providing you some solutions to fix the issue. Please read below to know more.
AVG Boot Error Issue
Contact Us Now
Solution 1. Disable AVG when AVG Boot Error Issue Occurs
Sometimes, AVG causes an error in starting your Window. You can follow the given steps to disable AVG antivirus from your computer:
- Visit the AVG official website from your web browser.
- After that, you need to download the ‘AVG Rescue CD’ application from the opened page.
- You can download this application on a CD or in a Flash Drive.
- Once the application is downloaded, you need to launch it on your computer.
- You need to select utilities on the AVG Rescue CD window.
- Furthermore, you need to select the File Manager option.
- Again, you need to browse to the Windows/System32/drivers.
- Next, scroll down the page until you find files name starting with AVG. For example – avgldx86.sys, avgldx32.sys, etc.
- Now, you need to select all the files starting with ‘AVG’ name.
- Moreover, you are required to press ‘shift+F6’ from your keyboard.
- It will open the file rename dialog box.
- Now, you need to change the ‘sys’ part of the name into ‘old’. For example – avgldx86.old, avgldx32.old, etc.
- Once you change the name then you need to restart the computer.
- Once the computer starts, you need to uninstall AVG from your PC.
Solution 2. Repair AVG if AVG Boot Error Issue Occurs
When AVG files get corrupted or not properly installed, then AVG Boot Error Issue occurs. You can Repair your product to resolve this kind of error. These are the steps:
- Click on ‘start’ then select ‘control panel’.
- Furthermore, open the ‘programs’ and then click on ‘Programs and Features’ button.
- In the list, you need to select the AVG program.
- After that, select the ‘change’ or ‘change or remove’ from the given option with avg removal tool
- Finally, select ‘repair’ and follow further instructions.
- Lastly, you need to restart your computer to apply changes.
Solution 3. Contact AVG Support to Fix the Issue
If both of the given solutions fails you can contact AVG Support. They will definitely help you to resolve the AVG Boot Error Issue.
Frequently Asked Questions – AVG Support
- avg free
- avg crashes windows 7
- avg antivirus issues
- download avg free
- avg login issue
- disabling avg when windows cannot start
- avg removal tool
- disable avg startup windows 7
- avg troubleshooting
- avg rescue cd
- how to disable avg in safe mode
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the AVG Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AVG Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).