Avast Auto-Renewal Billing Subscription – When talking about the advance and popular antivirus products which are ruling the market globally, Avast Antivirus comes in the top five lists. It is used by PC users on a large number and it offers both autos as well as the paid version with their products.
Moreover, it’s very easy to access and one doesn’t need to worry about the Avast license expiration or the renewal. You can get to the Avast Support team for any kind of assistance.
Avast Auto-Renewal Billing Subscription
Contact Us Now
The users can go with the cancellation of Avast Auto-Renewal, to stop paying unnecessarily. They can do that immediately via. Digital River order portal or Avast Account, which works both for Digital River and Nexway, Avast official distributors.
Check out the steps to cancel the Avast Auto-Renewal-
Disable Avast automatic renewal via Order Portal (Digital River only)
If the user has purchased Avast via Digital River then they can use the order portal to cancel the Avast Automatic renewal.
- Firstly, visit the Digital River order portal at Avast.com/find-order and enter the order number along with the password.
- After you find your order details, select the option ‘Manage Subscription’.
- On the Avast Subscription page, look for the ‘Automatic Renewals’ and switch it from ‘On’ to ‘Off’.
- You need to confirm the same by clicking on the option ‘Disable Automatic Renewal’ link on the pop-up message.
- After the Avast subscription automatic renewal gets canceled, you may see ‘Off’ in the ‘automatic Renewals’ line. The same notification, you will receive a confirmation email with the message ‘Avast Auto-Renewal Feature has been stopped’.
Note- If you face any issues while canceling Avast auto-renewal then you can anytime call Avast Support to get technical support from the experts.
Disable Automatic Renewal via. Avast Account (both Digital River and Nexway)
For some issues, if you can’t find your order (the above steps) then you can try to disable the Avast auto-renewal through Avast Account. Check out the steps as listed below-
- At first, you need to open your Avast app
- Go to the ‘Avast Account’ by clicking on the link ‘Sign-in’ or ‘email’ in the top-right corner.
- ‘Sign-in’ or ‘Sign-up’, according to your convenience and fill up the details as needed.
- Once done with the above step, in the ‘License’ section find the button ‘Your license’ and click on it.
- Now you will get to see all your licenses associated with Avast Account.
- Look for the one which is listed as ‘Auto-renewal license’ and click on the option ‘Cancel Auto-renewal’
- Confirm it by clicking on the ‘Deactivate Auto-renewal Subscription’
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation email ‘Avast- Auto-renewal feature has been stopped’.
Similar Queries of Avast Auto-Renewal Billing Subscription- Avast Support
- Avast auto-renewal refund
- Avast customer portal
- How can I cancel my Avast subscription?
- Avast refund
- Avast subscription price
- Cancel Avast subscription
- Avast order portal
- Avast phone
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Avast Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Avast Support at +1-(844) 583-2073 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “Avast Auto-Renewal Billing Subscription”!