Avast Antivirus Error Code 1068 – Avast Antivirus is very popular among the Antivirus around the Globe. Due to many free of cost features available for the users. Along with the robust technology to protect your device against a wide range of threats.
Hence, it is important to instantly fix any issue related to Avast Antivirus. As a corrupt Antivirus application can damage your device more than you can think. One of the common error faced by the Avast users is Avast Antivirus Error Code 1068.
Avast Antivirus Error Code 1068
Contact Us Now
Causes of Avast Antivirus Error Code 1068
The general cause for Antivirus Error Code 1068 is listed in below list. Check out these reason to avoid them in the future.
- An incorrect download of the Avast Antivirus Application your device.
- The installation was not complete and been corrupted by another application.
- Other security programs deleted the Avast Registry files.
- Corrupted files related to the Avast Antivirus Software.
These are the common causes of the Avast Antivirus Error Code 1068. If you want to know about the troubleshooting step to fix the error, read further details.
Restart your Device
To troubleshoot the Avast Antivirus Error Code 1068 from your device, start with this method. Simply restart your computer device to free the processor from any queued task pending on it.
- Close all the application including Avast Antivirus on your device.
- Then hit the restart button to restart the computer.
- Once the device starts again, check whether the Avast Antivirus Error Code 1068 is fixed or not.
- If the error is still there then go on and try other methods.
Run a Full System Scan
There is a possibility that your device was about to attack by some malicious content. So the Avast is showing the Avast Error Code 1068 to block these threats.
- Open the Avast Antivirus on your computer.
- Click on the full scan button on your device.
- The full scan will take a while to finish.
- Once the scan is finished, check if there is any required action to be taken.
- If yes then do as recommended by the Avast Antivirus.
Delete Any Suspicious File or Folder
If the Avast Antivirus shows some malicious files and folders on your device. And ask you yo delete them to protect your device then delete these files right away.
- After the scan is complete on your computer.
- The Avast Antivirus will show some suspicious files or folders that can cause issues with your device.
- Delete these files right away.
- Once the deletion is finished, check whether the Antivirus Error Code 1068 is fixed or not.
- If the error is still there then there is some problem with the application.
Uninstall and Reinstall Avast Antivirus
If the V is still there and you are unable to fix it by following the above method. Then you need to remove the Avast Antivirus and install it from the start. To uninstall the Avast Antivirus follow these steps.
- On your Windows device, click on the Windows button at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Then go to the Control panel from the menu list.
- Click on the Uninstall a Program under the Programs menu.
- On the next page with a list of all the installed application, right-click on the Avast Antivirus.
- Choose Uninstall. When the device asks for your permission to remove the application, choose yes.
- Once the Avast is removed, Restart your computer.
- Follow the installation steps to download and install Avast on your device.
Check whether the Avast Antivirus Error Code 1068 is resolved. If the problem is still there then call us at the toll-free number for support. We will redirect your call to a certified technician. The technician will help you fix the issue related to Avast Antivirus. Call Avast Support at+1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722 (UK).