AOL Mail Sending Composing Error – AOL is another free web-based email service provider. Here you can send and receive an email to the recipient of your choice. But sometimes you may get an error while using their mail services. One of the errors is AOL Mail Sending Composing Error, and we will provide you with troubleshooting steps to fix this error.
AOL Mail Sending Composing Error
Contact Us Now
Unable to send an email: AOL Mail Sending Composing Error
- Clear cookies, cache, history, and footprints
- Verify spam settings
- Disable the pop-up blocking software
- Restart the computer
- Use a different browser
For detailed steps, call the AOL Support at and get all kind of troubleshooting steps to fix the AOL Mail Sending Composing Error.
No Image displays in the Forwarded email
The recipient of your email may not be able to view the picture in the email you forwarded through AOL Mail if you are sending email in plain text, or if you are using the Macintosh Safari browser. In addition, check to see if the recipient of your email can view the picture in the email you sent. If they are still unable to view the picture in the email you sent, continue using the suggested solutions until the AOL Mail Sending Composing Error is fixed.
Enable Rich Text/HTML
If your Compose Settings are not set to use rich text or HTML, images will not be seen in forwarded emails.
- In the upper right, below your Username, click the Options drop-down menu and then click Mail Settings.
- In the left panel, click Compose.
- Click the box next to Use Rich Text/HTML Editing to place a checkmark in it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Note: You can also enable this feature by clicking the Enable rich text editor button, in the compose mail window.
Download the Attachment, Then Resend the Image as an Attachment
You may need to save the attachment to your computer and then send the image with a new email.
- Open the email which has attachments, then click the attached file.
- On the File Download window, click the Save button.
- On the Save As window, navigate to the folder where you want to save the image, then click the Save button.
- When on the Download complete window, click the Close button.
- In the upper right of the email with an attachment, click the X button to close it.
- Once down with the above step, click the Compose button.
- In the To: box, type the Username or email address of the person to whom you want to send the image.
- To attach the file, click the paper clip icon.
- Navigate to the folder with the image you want to attach, click the file name to highlight it, then click the Open button.
- When you’re ready to send your message, click the Send button at the top.
Note: Repeat the last two steps for each image you want to attach.
Outbox or Sent contain email that I didn’t send
Are your contacts getting emails that you didn’t send? Is your Sent folder (or any other folder) suddenly empty or missing?
If so, your account has most likely been hacked (or compromised) and has been accessed by someone other than you. It usually means someone figured out your password.
Check for these signs to fix AOL Mail Sending Composing Error:
- Your inbox is full of MAILER-DAEMON rejection notices for messages you didn’t send.
- People you know are getting emails from you that you didn’t send.
- There are outgoing messages in your Sent, Drafts or Outbox folder that you didn’t create or send.
- Your account folders (Sent, Deleted, Spam, Inbox, etc.) have been emptied or deleted.
- Your Address Book contacts have been erased.
- During sign-in or when sending a message, you’re asked to pass an image challenge.
- Emails you try to send are suddenly getting refused and returned to you.
- There are contacts in your Address Book you didn’t add.
- You keep getting bumped offline when you’re signed in to your account.
- Your Display Name has been changed or looks odd.
- Your email signature suddenly has a link you didn’t put there.
- You’re not getting new mail, OR your new mail is going straight into your Saved IMs folder.
More AOL Mail Sending Composing Error Issues
- AOL email login problems
- AOL mail service error
- Fix AOL mail problems today 2017
- AOL mailbox creation problem
- AOL mail problems today 2018
- The message was not sent because of an error AOL
- AOL mail not receiving emails
- AOL rejecting emails 2017
If you wish to fix all these errors then call the AOL Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for AOL Support at +1-(844) 583-2073 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).