Cancel Adobe Creative Account Subscription in Adobe Account – Are using subscriptions for your Adobe Account and now wish to cancel them? Are you not able to cancel the subscription which you do not require now? This blog provides exactly the same info you are seeking for.
Cancel Adobe Creative Account Subscription in Adobe Account
Contact Us Now
Contact Assistance helps you with the best solutions to solve your issues. Any subscription-related issue or other problems faced by customers while accessing their Adobe Account are tackled by the experts with the easiest and simple solutions. Just follow these quick steps or talk to an expert if any trouble comes your way.
Step To Cancel Adobe Creative Account Subscription in Adobe Account
- Log in to your Adobe ID Account using Adobe ID and password.
- For the plan subscription required to be canceled select Manage Plan under Plans & Products.
- Once done with the above steps, Select Cancel Plan button under Plan details.
- On the appeared screen provide a valid reason for canceling the subscription and click Continue.
- Here you will get three options: Keep your Plan, Continue with the cancellation, or chat with the customer support.
- Also, an email confirmation will be prompted to confirm the cancellation.
In case you are unable to Cancel Adobe Creative Account Subscription in Adobe Account then you need the help of a technician. Call at the toll-free number and get instant Adobe Support.
Use Your Free Benefits after Cancellation
- You can continue to have access to a Free Creative Cloud membership even after canceling the subscription. In addition, if the work is saved on your system, access those files freely on your device. Furthermore, you’ll just lose the access to Creative Cloud Application and services which were part of Plan subscription. Now the Cloud storage provided for you will be reduced to 2GB.
Get Refund after Subscription Cancellation
- If it is Annual Subscription (prepaid) and you cancel your order before 14 days you will get a full refund. But no refund will be provided if you cross 14 days and then cancel your order, services will continue till the end of the contracted term.
- If the subscription is month-to-month then you will get a full refund of canceling the order within 14 days. Otherwise refund is not provided if you cancel after 14 days and service will keep going until the end that month’s billing period.
- If the subscription is Annual (paid monthly) you will receive a full refund if it is canceled within 14 days. If 14 days have passed and you cancel it now then service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period and also you’ll be charged 50% termination fee of the remaining contract.
Related Queries – Adobe Creative Cloud
- How to cancel Adobe creative cloud subscription
- Can’t cancel Adobe subscription
- Adobe cancellation fee waived
- Adobe acrobat subscription
- How to cancel Adobe subscription without fee
- Delete Adobe account
- Adobe creative cloud login
- What happens if I cancel Adobe creative cloud
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Adobe Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Adobe Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1772 (UK).