Adobe Not Opening – There are many cases that may arise and prevent a user from opening a pdf in their browser or on their device using the Acrobat Reader DC. Following are some steps given to troubleshoot your problems and provide fixes for the ease of the users. Now if there is a problem arising in opening a pdf file here are some easy steps to open the pdf in the browser or the computer.
Adobe Not Opening
Contact Us Now
METHOD 1: Opening the pdf in the browser:
- In order to link to the pdf file click on the windows or control-click on the mac option.
- Firstly, On the screen choose you are appropriate save or download option.
- For Google chrome choose to save link as.
- Internet Explorer chooses to save target as.
- therefore firefox saves link as.
- Hence safari downloads the linked file.
- Select the adobe acrobat document for the file type.
- Save the file.
- Hence Open the saved file.
- Lastly, If your browser opens the download window then click on the pdf in the download list.
METHOD 2: Opening the pdf on your computer:
STEP 1: Firstly the user needs to install the adobe acrobat reader on your computer.
-Go to the adobe acrobat reader download page.
-Lastly, Click on the install now option displayed on your screen.
STEP 2: Furthermore, set up the acrobat reader as your default pdf owner by performing the following steps:
For Windows: Adobe Not Opening
- Firstly Click on the pdf file to choose the open with option.
- Select the default program.
- Therefore From the list of the programs choose the adobe acrobat reader.
- For Windows 10 always select the always option to open the pdf files.
- lastly, click on the ok button.
- firstly, Open the finder option and click on the pdf file.
- Choose the file to get the more info.
- Click on the open with option.
- From the pop-up list that appears on the screen choose the adobe acrobat reader.
- Lastly, click on change all option.
METHOD 3: Updation of the acrobat reader is required:
- Installing the latest updates might resolve the issue
- Firstly, Open the Acrobat reader on your device.
- Therefore Click on the help option.
- Check for the latest updates.
- Hence, An update dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Since you Clicked on the yes option and the update will be done automatically.
- Therefore The required application will install.
- lastly, you need to restart your computer.
Similar Issues – Adobe Support: Adobe Not Opening
- acrobat reader dc not opening
- The adobe acrobat might not open
- adobe acrobat pro not opening windows 7
- can’t open pdf in windows 10
If you wish to fix all these queries then call the Adobe Support for assistance. Also, when you place a call at our toll-free number, we redirect your call to one of our skilled technicians. Furthermore, the technician takes your issue and helps you fix it. Call now for Adobe Support at +1-(888) 525-9575 (US/CA) or 020 8123 1722(UK).
Hope you like the Article related to “How to Resolve the Issue Adobe Not Opening?”!