Webroot error 10 – Webroot gives the security to your devices from online threats and identity thefts for Home and Businesses. The Webroot installation is a very simple and easy process but sometimes it can be tricky. If during the setup installation, Webroot error 10 appears on the screen then before contacting the Webroot support, you can try performing some basic troubleshooting to fix the issue in an efficient way. Here we are going to discuss the Webroot error 10 symptoms and their solutions.
Webroot Security is a next-generation security tool and provides intelligence services which protect your devices. Webroot error 10, is the most common error appeared during the setup installation. This error kills the currently active tasks and programs windows. The webroot error 10, affects the performance of your system, which can cause the several time system freeze. If the system starts responding very slow for every action from the keyboard or mouse, then you must need to perform Webroot troubleshooting steps.
Step-by-step procedure to troubleshoot Webroot error 10:
- First of all, you need to check the registry records which are associated with the error 10.
- After checking the records, you must start the complete scan of your system.
- Now open the “Temp” folder on your system, and delete all the files or data from that folder.
- Temp files are just the internet clutter and deleting Temp files won’t affect any of your personal data.
- Now you need to make sure that your system’s drivers are up to date.
- Update the drivers, if not updated already.
- If the above steps won’t resolve the issue then you need to perform the system restore.
- System restore will undo all the changes which you’ve made recently, this will not affect your personal files or images.
- After the successful system restore, you need to uninstall the Webroot security tool from your system.
- Now reinstall the Webroot security tool again and restart your system.
- Try to start the scan, and update the system drivers.
The above-mentioned procedure will help you to fix the Webroot error 10 on your system. If still facing the same issue then you may contact Webroot support or visit us webroot.com/safe for the further help.
Steps to Uninstall Webroot security tool in case of Webroot error 10:
- In case of Windows 7:
- Click the start button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now click Control panel and then under Programs click Uninstall a program.
- Select the product which you want to remove and click Uninstall.
- Restart the device, after successful uninstall.
- In case of Windows 8, 8.1 or 10:
- Right click on the start button and select control panel.
- Under programs tab click Uninstall a program.
- Select the product name and click Uninstall.
- To complete the Un-installation, it is required to restart your system.
To remove the Webroot from your system follow the given procedure and then download the Webroot security tool from the link webroot.com/safe and install on your system to protect from the malware and viruses. If you still need any kind of help regarding Webroot security tool then visit us at webroot.com/safe and one of our executives will provide you assistance.