Download and Install Dell Printer Drivers – Bought a brand new Dell printer? Worried about the Dell printer Setup with your computer? Don’t know how to Download and install the Dell printer Driver to your system? We have the answers to all your questions, and we are going to describe the step by step procedure to download and install the Dell printer drivers.
Installing the drivers on your computer can be a bit tricky but by following the exact instructions, you will successfully be able to install dell printer drivers on any system you want. Dell is a well-known brand for everyone and makes very cost effective, easy to use and user-friendly printers for almost every kind of user’s need, like Home, Home business or big firms. Dell printer drivers are easily available to download on the Dell website. After buying a Dell printer, first, you need to install dell printer drivers on your system by using dell printer driver CD or by downloading it from the Dell website.
Steps to download and install dell printer drivers:
- Plug your printer into the power source using a power cable, if not connected already.
- To Print from your computer, you have to install dell printer drivers by using driver CD or By downloading the drivers from the Dell website.
- If you have the driver CD, then install dell printer drivers using CD:
- insert the Dell printer driver CD into the CD ROM of your computer.
- Run the setup program and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- plug the USB cable from one end to your printer and other to your system when prompted.
- If you do not have the driver CD, then you need to download dell printer drivers from the dell website.
- To download the driver from the website you must know the model number and operating system of your Dell printer. Then search drivers by using the model number on the website.
- Select the required operating system and click download.
- Once download completed then run the setup program and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Plug the USB cable into the printer from one end and other to your system, when prompted.
- Now you will be notified to restart the computer, click OK to restart your system.
- Once system turned on, starts printing from your Dell printer.
If you are still not able to print from your Dell printer, then contact to Dell printer support for more information and help, one of their technicians will help you to install the drivers.