HP Printer Driver – HP makes a printer for every situation including home and home office, small to large business and enterprises. These printers deliver a generous serving of feature including color print quality. It cost effective, easy to use and very attractive. Having said that, some user finds it difficult to get desired output. There could be a technical issue or something very basic related to HP Printer Driver.
Check whether the software or drive installed on your device is working properly. Learn how to troubleshoot the device and download Printer drives in few easy steps.
Easy Steps to Download and Install HP Printer Drivers
- Disconnect the printer from any network connection and also from main power. Wait a minute and reconnect the printer.
- In order to get to access HP Printer Driver Assistance tool, click on “connect a new printer”.
- Now follow the instruction and enter your printer connection type displayed on your screen.
- If a red cross appears on your screen that is due to poor connect, make sure all connections are tight.
- Turn off the printer. Close all the programs running on your computer device and wait for a minute and restart the printer.
- As the system detect a new device, HP Printer Driver Assistant will pop up on the screen.
- In case of Printer Assistant pop does not appear on your screen then you need to follow few more steps.
- Start by uninstalling HP printer software.
- Once the installation is finished, restart your computer.
- Open the web browser and download HP Printer driver for your device version.
- After the download is complete double click on downloaded file and installs the driver.
- You can also use CD drive provided with Printer to install this software.
- Open HP printer drivers and choose the driver selection.
- As the installation completes, again restart your computer and printer. Now, you can start printing pages and photos.
If you are still facing a problem with your printer call HP tech support team for assistance. One of their technicians will guide you through the process and help your printer work.