Fix Dell Printer All in One Error 1203 – Getting error while printing? Ink cartridges giving an error after replacement? If your answer is yes then this article will help you to identify the cause of the problem and to resolve the issue occurring in your dell all in one printer.
Peripheral devices have become the necessity of daily work life. Dell inkjet printers and dell all in one printer have become very popular among home and offices. Error 1203, could occur because of the wrong installation of cartridges or wrong type of the cartridges. If after the replacement of cartridges you get an error code on printer screen then you can try to perform some troubleshooting steps to get rid of the error.
Steps to fix dell printer all in one error 1203:
- Turn Off the printer and unplug the power cable from the power outlet.
- Wait for 30 sec. and then plug the cable into the printer and turn it on.
- Now check if the problem is resolved:
- if yes then run a test print.
- if not, then again turn off the printer and remove the power cable from the outlet and printer.
- Open the front cover and remove both the cartridges from the dell all in one printer.
- After taking out both the cartridges, close the front cover, turn on the printer and check for the error message. If error code still persists on the screen then contact on Dell printer support number for help.
- If error message did not reoccur then turn off the printer and remove the power cable.
- Now clean the cartridges by using a lint-free cloth and reinsert them gently inside the dell printer all in one.
- After making sure that you inserted the cartridges correctly, black in left side and color in the right side, close the top cover and plug the cable into the power source to turn on the printer.
- Now check for the error message. If error message return on the screen then contacts dell printer support number for a solution.
- If error message did not return on the screen then print a test page.
After following the above steps you can determine the cause of the error occurrence and resolve them. If after performing the troubleshooting steps, the problem still persists then contact Dell printer support for more help and information.