Fix issues with Brother Printer Driver in Windows 10 – Have you upgraded your system from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10, and brother printer stopped working properly after upgradation? If Yes, then learn how to do the basic troubleshooting of brother printer driver in Windows 10 to make it print properly.
Windows 10 is a new operating system, and when someone upgrades it free for the first year then the most common issue is printer support. While upgrading to the Windows 10 Microsoft notifies that it will remove those apps and software which are incompatible with the new OS. So before the upgradation, it’s necessary to check whether updates are going to support Brother Printer Driver in Windows 10 or not?
There are several ways to do troubleshooting to fix the issues with brother printer driver in Windows 10:
- Uninstall and reinstall the drivers to resolve the issue.
- Update windows for latest drivers.
How to fix the issues with brother printer driver in Windows 10:
Uninstall and reinstall the drivers to resolve the issue:
- Unplug the power cable from the brother printer. And detach the USB cable from both the printer and computer.
- Open the Control panel and click to View devices and printers in Hardware and Sound.
- Remove the device you want And click Print server properties after selecting another printer icon.
- Go to the driver tab and then click to change driver settings to remove the drivers.
- Now select Remove driver and driver package then click OK.
- Now you will be notified to click Yes and then Delete.
- After you successfully uninstall the brother printer driver from windows 10 then reinstall the drivers.
Update Windows for latest Drivers:
- Click the start button and then click Settings.
- In newly opened window select Update and Security and then click Windows update.
- Now select check for updates and then wait.
- Now click to update the available updates and now select the drivers you want to install.
- Now click OK and click Install updates.
- Now you can starts printing.
After Performing the above brother printer troubleshooting steps, you will be able to resolve the printing related issues in Windows 10. Now your brother printer drivers will work for windows 10.
For more help and support contact us or Brother printer support.