Dell Printer Troubleshooting for paper jam – Not able to print? Does paper get jammed regularly? Here we are going to discuss some dell printer troubleshooting steps which will help you to remove the paper jam from your Dell printer.
Dell is well known for its good quality products which include printers, laptops, and desktops. Dell printers offer prominent features and magnificent performance to users but could fail sometimes. Paper jam is the very usual error you get while printing from your Dell printer and can cause the paper misalignment.
A paper jam can make our life a bit difficult by its recurrence nature. It is recommended you consider some basic dell printer troubleshooting steps to avoid paper jam that you make sure that you put the paper print side down into paper tray and do not use envelope paper.
Dell printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:
- Turn off your Dell printer to perform troubleshooting steps.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer and power source.
- Remove the paper tray to make sure that you have inserted the paper properly and avoid over-filling the tray.
- Now check for any jammed paper and then remove it, if found any.
- Open the front cover and remove the cartridges, and if found any piece of paper around the Printhead then detach it.
- Now open the back cover and remove any jammed paper.
- After clearing all the jam to reinsert the cartridges and close the front cover.
- Now set the papers to put properly into the paper tray and then insert the paper tray inside the printer.
- Make sure you are using multipurpose plain paper for the printing.
- Now plug your printer into the power source and turn it on.
- You can now resume printing from your Dell printer.
By following the above-mentioned dell printer troubleshooting steps you will be able to resolve the paper jam problems. If the problem still persists then contact Dell printer support for more help and information.