Configure Brother Printer Over Network – Have you installed your printer wirelessly? If No, then learn how to Configure Brother Printer Over Network or wifi.
Setting up Brother Printer Over Network gives you the freedom of printing from anywhere in the world, not only by sitting in front of the device. To configure brother printer over network or wifi, one has to have the SSID and Password provided by their internet service provider or a USB cable.
To configure brother printer over network or wifi, one can read the manual provided the manufacturer.
There are two ways to configure brother printer over network:
- From the printer itself.
- Using wireless setup wizard.
How to Configure Brother Printer over Network:
From the printer itself:
- Plug the printer into the power source.
- Press Menu and use Up and Down arrow keys to select the Network option and then click Ok.
- Now press Up and Down arrow keys to select WLAN (If notified) then click OK.
- Now again press Up and Down arrow keys to select setup wizard then click Ok.
- If wireless network is not enable then select enable and click Ok. This will start the setup wizard automatically.
- Now on the screen you will see a list of available SSIDs, select the SSID you want and press Ok.
- Enter the password when prompted and click ok.
- Now the printer will attempt to connect the device you have selected. Once the process is finished, it will show as connected.
Using Wireless Setup Wizard:
- Plug the printer to the power source.
- Insert the CD or download the drivers from the manufacturer website.
- Run the setup program and select the wireless setup and driver install.
- Now follow the instructions and plug the USB cable when prompted.
- On the screen you can a list of available network devices.
- Now select the wireless network you want then enter the required password and click next.
- You will be notified when connected. And you can now start printing wirelessly.
Configure brother printer over network can be a bit onerous, but above mentioned procedure/steps makes the task easy for you.
For more help and support contact us or Brother printer support.