Microsoft Outlook is used to send or receive the emails. Sometimes you may accidentally delete an email or a bunch of emails from your Microsoft Outlook account. To recover deleted emails in Microsoft Outlook account you are required to perform some basic troubleshooting steps. Here we are going to describe the step-by-step procedure to help you to recover permanently deleted emails in outlook 2016. to recover permanently deleted emails in outlook 2013, and to recover permanently deleted emails in outlook 2007.
Microsoft Outlook comes along with the suite of Microsoft Office. It can be used as a desktop application as well as the web-based application. You can help in how to recover deleted emails in Outlook 2013, to recover deleted items in Outlook 2010. and also recover deleted emails in Hotmail.
The deleted emails can be found under the deleted items or Junk folder in the Microsoft Outlook. There are two versions of the Microsoft Outlook and recovering the emails is slightly different for both of them. The deleted emails may be found in the Trash folder as well according to the copy or version of your Microsoft Outlook account.
Steps to recover deleted emails in Microsoft Outlook:
If still in deleted items or junk email folder:
- Open Outlook, Select Deleted Items or Junk Email from the left pain.
- If you see the deleted email in the Deleted Items then,
- Select the message or email which you want to recover and then click Recover.
- If you found the email in the Junk Email folder then,
- Select the email and then click Not Junk.
The above procedure will recover deleted emails in Microsoft Outlook, in case the deleted emails moved into the Deleted Items or Junk Email folder. If you still face any issue while recovering the emails from the deleted items or Junk email folder then. you may contact Outlook Support for the further assistance.
If the emails are no longer available in deleted items or junk email folder:
- When you are not able to find the emails in the Deleted Items or Junk Email folder then, you need to check the Recoverable Items folder.
- First of all, open Outlook, select Deleted Items from the left pane.
- Now Click Recover deleted items, from the top of the deleted email.
- You are now required to select all the emails, which you want to recover and then click Recover.
- Now you will be notified to select Ok.
The emails which you recovered by following the above steps will be found in the inbox and other items may also be found at their respective places. The original folder is placed from where the items have been deleted and after the recovery. all the items move to the original folder.
Microsoft Outlook automatically deletes or empty the Junk Email folder or Deleted Items after every 14 days. You can make it stop by deleting or emptying the folder by following these steps.
- Open Outlook, click the settings icon.
- Now select Message Options, and uncheck the box in front of the “Empty the Deleted Items folder when I Sign Out”.
Perform all the steps with the precision and then you will be able to recover deleted emails in Microsoft Outlook account. If you find any issue during the entire process then contact Outlook Support or visit us for more help and support.